Latest News Highlights
SCHEDULE OF CPD TRAININGS 2017
Wednesday, 11th January 2017
VENUE: EUREKA HOTEL, NTINDA
1. Technical Report Writing and Presentation Skills, Wed15th to Friday 17th Feb 2017
2. Elements of Technical Audits for EngineeringProjects, Wed 17th to Friday 19th May 2017
3. Contract Administration (Local &International),Wed 16th to Friday 18th Aug 2017
4. AdvancedProjects Management with MS Project, Wed 11th to Friday 13thOct 2017
5. Occupational Health,Safety & Risk Management, Wed 08th to Friday 10th Nov 2017
6. Road safety Audit, Wednesday 06th to Friday 08th December 2017
The trainings will commence at 8:00am and end at 5:30pm everyday for thethree days of each Training. There are provisions for health and lunch breaksduring the trainings, and a networking session at the end of each training programme.
The cost of attending each training is as follows;
- UGX450,000/= for UIPE Members,
- UGX 510,000/= for Non Members. The fee will cover the following:
v Honorarium for the resource persons,
v Meals and refreshments for three days,
v Training materials,
v CPD Certificate,
v Administrative costs.
Fees should be paid in full, before commencement of the Trainingdirectly to UIPE bank account No. 9030005841819 in Stanbic Bank (Metro Branch). Payments can also be made by MTN Mobile Money using code “UIPE”.
These trainings have been accredited by U.I.P.E as essential for officialsimplementing engineering projects in the public sector and privateorganisations.
Click to view full details